Tuesday, March 01, 2005

ok, I've been a bad blogger

I once again have nothing to say, but I have this guilt about not blogging for a week. So here I am.
Good news- we heard the heartbeat this morning. Very weird. I have a parasite and it has a heart and a brain! heh.
No really, it's weird because, I have a heart and I can feel it on my own-- but the zygote has a heart, but I needed a little thing that looks like My First Sony for me to hear it. It's also weird because I'm not that big. I think "whoa, it must be like the size of a baseball."
(Bad news- I have a persistent infection that seems to be resistant to the antibiotics. They don't know what to do with me on that issue. There's a prayer request right there.)
Now Allison and I are going to Sears. And then she's goin job hunting and I'm going to another doctor's appointment, woo. Viva Tuesday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Parasites, Infections, and Zygotes....ok, Houston...we have a problem.