skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, April 25, 2005
Muchos Gracias Marie Callender!
My best no-nonsense food quote this pregnancy:
"I'm here for pie."
(what I told the hostess on our late night pie run to Marie Callender's last night. And oh ye-ah, we got pie!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pull It Together Art + Design
my professional site
I like to read other blogs
♥
100% Handcrafted Düsseldorf Market
11 years ago
The Olson Family
Class of 2013
15 years ago
CRASH!
15 years ago
Sweet Tooth Confections
Project Submarine
Big Fun in the Beaver State
StormTrekkers
Happy Campers
Much Hutch
UOT
Carpe Vitam
Therapy For The Ordinary Life
Somewhere Between Chaos and Calm
Living The Dream
HUDSON'S NEWS
Swurl / lacylu42
Blog Archive
►
2012
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(52)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(161)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(20)
►
2008
(230)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(19)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(20)
►
2007
(223)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(19)
►
2006
(383)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(49)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(25)
▼
2005
(418)
►
December
(42)
►
November
(44)
►
October
(46)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(31)
▼
April
(34)
So great! And if any of you thinks I won't put my ...
see last title
for all those who like babies and baby updates
cingular- spell check- singular
Most interesting thing to happen to tennis since.....
I call it the "stupids"
Muchos Gracias Marie Callender!
who wants a fridge?
Franklin just made himself comfy on Andrew's lap. ...
mojito and the subsequent lick-attack. sorry Peter.
check out the cute hanging lanterns! thank you Cos...
yep blurry, but you can tell that we ate on the fl...
Bete'avon Passover!
it's a pattern
ze frenchie
the butt-sniffin out-take
I had to do it...lei, boston terrier, too cute.
An exemplary pilecourtesy of a Mr. Bill Walker
Pile Diving!
an "Emily" post
Can't hide it!
I did not wear that much spandex.
I yoga'd
challenge!
sport quote
"waterloo, promise to love you for ever more"
CBEST in show
okay one more thing
capybara butt! thank you google.
sooner or later, it was bound to be in a post
My blog name couldn't fit more today
sad
alright, let me explain the phenomenon
This made my day!
►
March
(42)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(26)
About Me
Charlie
"I want you to be able to say that day, that I did try to feed the hungry . . . I want you to say that I tried to love and serve humanity."
View my complete profile
Search for
schaumburg homes for sale
and
schaumburg townhomes for sale
at robatbw.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment