Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My blog name couldn't fit more today

This morning I think I may have gotten my first professional mural job. I painted a palm tree in our office, per request, and this morning one of our pregnant patients asked who did it. I said that I did and it went on logically from there. Stupid me didn't have my business cards with me, but I wrote my info an a bright orange piece of paper, heh. She asked me to bring her more cards so she can give them to her friends. Hooray for that too! I'm getting the same self doubt that i did before Easter , like I don't know what I'm doing. But I do, I guess. I like working with a net that's all.
In the meantime, I keep tweaking my friend's business cards, but I gotta frickin' finish them soon, I think she needs them on saturday! (they do look cute though, Jenn!)
And now I have to go back to work for session two of our "big meeting" about the future of the office. Arg. Me no likey. Aren't I just "desk girl," why am I suddenly required to make a business plan...more later gotta drive back to the mine...

2 comments:

Sam said...

Business plan? Dude...seriously, you're leaving in a few months, what do you have to participate in that for?

I still say you rock for the whole mural thing...you're an awesome painter and you love doing it which makes you all the better at it...rock on loo!

Charlie said...

Yeah, I know. It makes it less stressful knowing that it doesn't matter *too* much. But I still have to play along.