Wednesday, April 06, 2005

okay one more thing

I found this pregnancy food guide article of genius on MSN:

"Treat yourself to something sweet on occasion
Processed foods, packaged snacks, and sugar-loaded desserts shouldn't be the mainstay of your diet, but you don't have to give up all your favorite goodies just because you're pregnant. Some smart -- and tasty -- snack ideas: Try a banana smoothie, a frozen all-fruit nonfat sorbet, or yogurt-covered pretzels and trail mix. However, don't beat yourself up if you cave in to temptation -- the occasional cookie or piece of cake won't hurt you or your baby. For more ideas, read about healthy fixes for junk food cravings. "

Um yeah thanks! I was really worried that a ho ho might harm my unborn child, idiots. Oh and uh huh, when I want chocolate cake, I'll just reach for that trail mix, that'll hit the spot, won't it? Who wrote that crap?

signed,
she who eats betty crocker frosting by the spoonful out of the can

No comments: