Monday, November 12, 2007

Baby Tuesday

I have just wasted my last two hours wandering eBay for random things and just realized as I was about to turn off the computer that I hadn't done Baby Tuesday yet.

So here it is, express-version...


I am now right where she's sitting in that photo.
She's watching Sesame Street.
I'm blogging.


Woooo!!
Who cares about potty training?!
My little girl made a butterfly out of her pancake!
That's my girl!
(She said "butterfly!", I turned around and lo, there it was, a banana pancake butterfly.)


If I hadn't wasted my time just now, I would have created funny inner monologue captions for him in this video. Oh well. I guess it's audience participation, you make it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing butterfly!! She has her mom's talent for sure! But I wonder will she have an imaginary friend as well?

Those kiddo's are SO Cute, Charlie! Can't wait to see them!

Aunt Dianne

Unknown said...

Oh, um, i'm sorry she looks like I did at her age in photo one.