Saturday, November 17, 2007

yah afrikaans

I like to make lots of long term plans for myself, so that the future always seems bright (in the face of mutating viruses and increasing coal consumption)

Here's another one for the list:

World Cup 2010 in South Africa!

It's Kevin's idea but I'm totally in. Especially considering both kids will be potty trained then, no one will mind keeping them while we're gone, right? [nudge nudge, wink wink]

I'd like to do a little bit of this

and a little bit of that

and then of course, that.



riiiight, I believe it's more like--


--this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL to your photo reality check.
Sorry I haven't been commenting. I've been as busy as a squirrel in December. I love that you make plans like this. Sounds great and looks fun. Good luck. Start saving your dollars now. Now, you are still going to do the Disney3othExtravaganza, right?