Monday, November 26, 2007

Baby Tuesday


Happy Thanksgiving!
(Baby R's the only one showin' his cold, the rest of us are hiding it well)


Here was my view. I'm sure everyone is happy that I photographed them eating. It doesn't get more flattering than that.



Daddy had to put his foot down after Baby C's third glass of wine.


Okay, who am I?
a. editor for the "Life & Style" section of the newspaper
b. owner of a midtown clothing boutique for baby-boomers
c. costume jewelry saleswoman featured on QVC


Baby C looks 4 yrs old and I look 44.


Turkey shmurkey, gimme my fingers.


Meet Mr. Chubbs, Thayer family!
He was a little worried I was leaving him.


"Here we go, Grandma, I know her!"

Wise-guy face.



Kevin's aunt and uncle bought Baby C her first UC Berkeley board book.
I should have passed around a collection plate for her tuition.
C'mon Baby C, chess scholarship!


If I had a desk at work, I would print this out and frame it.





And now, a toy that I came across this evening:

"African American Girl in Glam Pants"
Yes, that's really the title of this cabbage patch doll.
Instead of Xavier Roberts' signature on her butt, it's Lil' Kim's.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO MANY GREAT PICTURES. Great "framer" of your 3. I love how great a job Sue does having dinner in her house. The food is always delicious, and the set up is always top notch. Charlie, you have big shoes to fill there. But, I know you're fantastical so it will happen. Your kids are smart and cute, and all the food looks yummy. Oh, and you don't look old, but you do look like maybe you are th fashion person from the paper like you said. Finally, I LOVE THAT LIL' KIM BABY. lol.