Wednesday, March 16, 2005

%@#*&! Dog puke!

My little brown half-breed will apparently eat anything he finds just so he can puke it up again. He makes sure to be on the carpet when he does it. He also waits until I'm done dry heaving and mopping up who-knows-what to puke again and again! Aaaa!
Grass? yes. Composting vegetables? of course. Random trash? why not?
Oh so gross! And it's almost the same with his other end. Thankfully not as often, because it's worse.
Franklin, thankfully, has a sturdier GI tract or at least the sense not to consider putrid found objects as lucky snacks.
He's now in solitary confinement, the crate, for everyone's good (except his). I hope he doesn't barf on the grandparents tonight. Gah!

2 comments:

A. Diabetic Person said...

I told him not to eat that chopped veggie mess I made on your kitchen floor!!

*Sigh* that little Mexican. He's a lover, not a learner.

Unknown said...

LOL.
Great story.
and, good comment and he's a lover..haha