Thursday, March 17, 2005

Let's hear it for the snack cakes!

*pointer fingers in the air!*
I've been inspired to pay homage to the Le Petite Debrette herself (well and 'the man' that makes her delightful confections).
Let's do a top five, shall we?

5. Zebra Cakes

4. Star Crunch

3. Oatmeal Creme Pies (apparenly these are considered "cookies." that's a big frickin cookie)

2. Apple Flips (again a cookie? I think not.)

And the real reason I was inspired by Little Debbie, her finest creation, that I admit, I fantasized about just yesterday at work....

1. Fudge Brownies!

Alright, I know you're all thinking it: They're so--- bad for you. I'm pretty sure no ingredient involved has any redemable quality. And although, with the exception of the fudge brownies :) , I haven't eaten one since I was a kid, we cannot forget these little gems! Long live the snack cake!

Other points of interest:

weird

and weirder!!

3 comments:

A. Diabetic Person said...

I'm SO getting us some of those presidential fact cards. Then we can quiz each other whilst we consume our snack cakes.

Unknown said...

MOM ALWAYS BOUGHT THE APPLE FLIPS! I forgot about those :)

Daniel said...

Countless numbers of Oatmeal Creme Pies gave their lives to help creat this body. May they rest in peace.

And may I please have some more. Now!