Sunday, March 13, 2005

I love Kevin!

That's right, I'm a big cheese head! But Kevin's sick today, and so am I. But I'm saying he's more sick because he had the pukeys last night. Poor baby. And now he's trying to clean and he just loaded our new dishwasher* and brought me a cupcake! What a lamb!


*Our dishwasher is a nifty portable avacado green model from circa 1970. It's a real gem. It only cost us 50 bucks and it rolls and hooks up to our sink**. Hooray!

**That's right sink. Why? Because apparently for the last 50 years the previous inhabitants of this house either were anorexic or ate lots of chinese take out because our kitchen only came with a sink and a faucet. How could people live like that?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, you guys got the counter top dishwasher. That's cool. When will a picture accompany this post? I'm glad Kevin takes care of you. Did he know that he was in for all of this when he married you?

Charlie said...

Actually the dishwasher is full size, it just sits in the middle of the kitchen like a little island. Okay, I'll take a picture...