Sunday, March 13, 2005

groan!

Okay people, listen up. Men and women, all can benefit. People don't tell you how miserable it is to be to be pregnant. (the people who tell you it's beautiful must be androids or mutants-- they say birth and the monthly curse is beautiul too. C'mon!!)I mean yeah, we've all seen the women that are big as a house 8 1/2 months pregnant, and I was mentally prepared for that (as well as scheduling my last day of work to accomodate the misery) But I've only been pregnant 3 1/2 months and I've never been such a sicky in my whole life as I've been in these months. Good gracious! Thanks to the internet, I've learned that pregnancy lowers one's immune system, as well as brings on all sorts of specific ailments that I didn't know I was in for, and I've found out the hard way.
My conditions, yes-- plural, have made me less likely to post because all I want to do is lay down and read or watch tv to distract myself from the newest illness.
Sheesh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are hilarious. You being pregnant is hilarious. I love this. If it makes you feel better, I hear all of the suffering is worth it once you see that little face. Go Prego Chuck!