Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Lacy is the souce of all memes

(this came from her blog, I took a few categories out because I ran out of clever things to say)

20 years ago I... (1985)
1. was still living on Oxford Dr., behind the old promanade theater that is no more, where I got my life's only real beating, by the neighbor's gradnson in plastic knight-armor.
2. crawled under my bed and got my hair stuck, but was too afraid to call for help so I ripped a bunch of it out to set me free.
3. feared our baby sitter, though she made good tuna salad and had us wear sparkly bibs for snacks.

10 years ago I... (1995)
1. was just beginning to form my own style, which no one else liked but me.
2. It was the last year my hair was in it's natural state.
3. visited a marijuna/heroin/bunny farm with my dad. Good times with Phil.

5 years ago I... (2000)
1. Moved to CA and shared a 2bedroom/1bathroom apartment with 6 other men.
2. Could not have had a worse boyfriend.
3. Started attending Graceland church in Santa Cruz.

1 year ago I... (2004)
1. Graduated from San Jose State
2. Got engaged and married.
3. Bought a house by proxy, with Kevin.

Last week I...
1. Was inducted into the creative group at church with older smarter people.
2. Picked out pretty plants to go along our picket fence.
3. Stressed over my easter performance, see blog entry.

Today I...
1. Went to work with wet hair once again.
2. Did most of this meme at work with a pencil and scratch paper
3. Can't stop eating Kevin's jellybeans, even though they make me sick (chew chew chew)

Tomorrow I will...
1. Go to the intimidating creative group meeting.
2. Wait for the plumber for the 4th time in 2 weeks.
3. Go to Bible Study

In the next year I will...
1. birth a baby (God willing).
2. Quit my job that I've had since 2001.
3. Enjoy a second toilet in our house! (we're having another bathroom built!)

Hmm, that was a dumb one to end on...oh well.

3 comments:

A. Diabetic Person said...

You won't think that last one is so dumb when you have all those people over to see your kid and more than one person has to pee at the same time...

A. Diabetic Person said...

Oh I did this meme too, but I haven't posted it yet.

Meme TBA

Unknown said...

Hee hee. I enjoy my title as the source of all memes... =D

But I steal most of them from people on LiveJournal. Those things are RAMPANT over there. Rampant, I tell you!!! They've actually even created communities solely for the propogation (how do you spell that word??) of memes.

But I'll keep being your supplier.

=D