Thursday, March 17, 2005

I promised to tell the world...

Kevin's never heard of Little Debbie!!!!

He's almost 28 years old andI know he has been to a quickie mart at least once in his life.
I still can't believe it.
Man, his parents really did raise him on healthy food, and I guess there wasn't any trading going on at school lunches.
This all started when a Little Debbie commercial came on TV and I said "Hey look, the little debbie logo and the budweiser logo are the same." It was then he revealed his shetered youth!

6 comments:

A. Diabetic Person said...

Kevin, I am SHOCKED!
I'm diabetic, and I even know what Little Debbies are!

I wrote a poem about Zebra Cakes when I was in 8th grade. I can only remember the first 2 lines and the last 2 lines:

Zebra Cake, you are so buff,
You fill my mouth with creamy fluff.
...
The world would change, this is no flake,
It would be one gigantic Zebra Cake.

I wrote that for Mrs Martin's English class.

Unknown said...

you and allison are quite a comedic duo...charlie is like the set up man...keep it all comin'

Daniel said...

Ah HA! Allison does write poetry. Bus Ted!

Charlie said...

Yeah she writes poetry, but it's about zebra cakes, so it's good. (and stripey)

A. Diabetic Person said...

Damn. I'm SO busted.

A. Diabetic Person said...

Hey I remembered the middle line of my Zebra Cake poem last night. Instert this where the elipses are:

"If today I had one wish,
It would not be kissing fish."

Yeah that's the actual line. And the poem was in the shape of the snack cake.

Ah, junior high.