Tuesday, May 16, 2006

ambush mom-over

My mother-in-law got ambushed on Mother's Day. Well, I did have to tell her we were doing something at 2pm, because like her son, she gets thrown off if there isn't some prior notice.
It's not easy to find a salon open on Sundays, much less Mother's Day, but I rooted one out after some effort.
Sue had never had her hair colored, ever. Plus, her husband put the crackdown on her regular hair budget. I had to intervene!


Here's a before photo.

I thought the foils would send her into a nervous breakdown but she stuck with it like a trooper.



Mr Mediterrian stylist insisted on taking the reins, and I was fine with letting him actualize his vision. What do I know anyway?


Looks painful, doesn't it? Pushing boundaries hurts. :)


Ta da!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You hooked a sister up! She looks AWESOME! Tell her I said so. She is so lucky to have a daughter in law like you.

A. Diabetic Person said...

Ditto to what Aurora said.

She looks BEAUTIFUL!

G$ said...

Tell Sue she is in the loop. Her hair is still easy to mess with and looks really good. Way to go ambush-girl.