Wednesday, May 10, 2006

snaps!

If a picture says a thousand words, well that will save you and I alot of wasted time, won't it? Why don't I just show you what's been goin on? I've been a busy honeybee here at the hive.




Too many fleas up in here. Kevin suggested we dunk the dogs up to their necks in a trashcan of water, but I opted for the bathtub. If they knew what I did for them, they would love me more, but they don't speak English so they continue to be ungrateful.



If this was your kitchen, you'd want to rip it all out too. So long sucka!




This is what two men with tools can do in one morning. Well if you pay them.



Hello, what do we have here? What cute 50's wallpaper! I tell you, if this was still on the walls in our kitchen and not hidden behind the cheap periwinkle paint, I wouldn't mind it. Ok, you're right, I wouldn't keep it. But it's cute, can you see the metallic leaves?

3 comments:

laura said...

i love the old wallpaper! if only they still made cool wallpaper, i'd have it up all over the house!

Jenna said...

1. Those doggies are the CUTEST! Can they come and play? Soon???

2. That wallpaper is the best archaeological find evah!

Unknown said...

love the dogs :)
How's the kitch?