Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Baby Tuesday

All videos this week, sorry to those of you who can't view the movies at work.
I'll do both next time.



Baby's outbound flight, departing living room to dining room via hands-and-knees.


Baby's return flight, arriving in living room. Please pick up your toys at baggage carousel 2.


previous post:
my laptop has been mortally wounded in battle.

(I turn on the computer and les than 2 min later, poof, hibernate!)

I'm tightly holding the powercord justso w/ my white-knuckled left hand, like pressure to a bullethole, so that the juice gets though and copying my files to the server in case the computer doesn't survive the surgery.

Hopefully I can upload later...

stay tuned.

3 comments:

Sam said...

The last frame of the second video would be a great snapshot. It's like she's saying,"I dare you to find a cuter baby than me"

Unknown said...

i second what sam said. And, I love return flight.

laura said...

she is crawling with purpose! she's awesome.