Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Baby Tuesday


This came from the garage sale, the My First Lunchbox, not the little boy.
I now see that the cookie is missing from hers!


This was more shwag from our garage sale. It's a bear/pig that you stick a bottle in! Thank you Courtney for bringing' the good baby stuff! Posted by Picasa


When the baby started eating food from a spoon, people said "take some photos," and "put them on your blog, people love that." To that I replied, "Do they? I always thought that was kinda gross."
But yesterday I fed her some BBQ for lunch and she loved it. She has further proven herself to be disimilar to me by not liking sweet foods like pears and apples. She likes vegetables and meat. But she's still half-Texan and she loved her BBQ.
So alright, I took some photos...er and a video.


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa



And the cutest for last, I bring you the laughing doughgirl:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! I love the video of the doughgirl! What a fun HAPPY baby girl!