Monday, December 04, 2006

Baby Tuesday

I think this Baby Tuesday makes up for the meager ones in the past weeks. It's chocked full.

If Janet Jackson dressed a baby, she'd probably look something like this. Fabulous! And the best part, the whole outfit cost less than 10 bucks. Woo doggies!


Here it is in action. It's a struggle to keep a hat on that bug.


"Whoa, did you just dress me in a holiday sweater?!
Yes I did. I thought a trip to the fabric/craft store would be the perfect venue for a sweater like this to be appreciated. Sadly, no one commented. They had christmas crafting tunnel vision.

We went to "Holiday In the Park" on Sunday afternoon with Grandma T. Merriment abounded.




I love this face. For some reason, it reminds me of Aurora.





She liked watching the ice skaters most of all. We could have stayed there for hours.


Oh my gosh, I'm still wearing a holiday sweater? C'mon!

3 comments:

G$ said...

What a fashionista! I need a whole make-over just to keep up with La Cricket. Love all the pictures. Still having trouble with watching the videos for some reason, but will watch it on Aurora's lap top.

Anonymous said...

hey that holiday sweater looks alot like one her Auntie S got for her...adorable!

Anonymous said...

Mom says Scout has some competition in the fashion category, and well, we concede victory to the diva la bugaboo. She's so cool and collected. The holiday sweater makes me think she has a future in education...a la principal of an elementary school??? And, that face reminded me of me and then i read your description..haha. Can't wait to you see you two chicas.