Tuesday, December 19, 2006

this is how I do a Christmas party

Because I have anxiety about possible boredom at any party I host, I like to have some sort of theme. In this case, we did a murder mystery party: HonkyTonk Homicide.
It was set in "Cactus Texas" and there were ten roles for everyone to assume. Kinda like playing Clue but with funny costumes and storyline.

I was the sheriff, Sam was the town tramp, and Allison was a carney (she felt the role was subtle enough for her to not have to look like a fool).

Kevin was a convict, and as the story progressed, we also learned that I, the sheriff was blackmailing him to be my sex slave.
Even though I drew fake tattoos on him and gave him greaser hair, he resorted to his old ways after the party and fell asleep with a terrier on his chest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where'd you hide the baby? You look so skinny! love the blond..
Sandi

Anonymous said...

how did the chach's go over?