Sunday, December 24, 2006

I can't wait two days

Ordinarily I'd wait until Baby Tue to post this photo, but I'm sure it will be overshadowed by Christmas photos, so here it is:



Kevin and I took the baby to the park yesterday afternoon, for her daily dose of playground fun. Just as we were coming around the corner this little boy, Chris, ran up to her and said "baby!" and bear hugged her. His parents came over immediately and statred taking pictures. They reminded me of "Data" Wang's parents at the end of the Goonies movie. They cracked me up. The mom asked if I wanted copies of the pics, so I gave her my email address. And whaddya know? I check my inbox and there they are. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one word: awesome

Anonymous said...

Howdy,Sheriff you sure are a purty gal for a lawman.

Yer Daddy