Saturday, April 19, 2008

ladies night out

I know I should wait to show this on Baby Tuesday, but look at me I'm not.

Baby C made a friend last night, Baby E. She's a year older and has very long hair, and that's exactly the kind of thing that Baby C looks for in a friend. They were inseparable, running around, snitching cupcakes, and popping bubble wrap.


Baby C did have a microphone, but then she just settled for using a coffee stirrer. They both were pretending to sing before I turned the camera on.
Joe, Baby C's arch nemesis makes a cameo at the end. He's always really nice to her, but she's convinced that he means her great harm.

1 comment:

Trina Merry said...

smart girl.
Hmmm... I wonder if you two share the same qualifications in friends... someone a year older than you with long hair... teehee...