Saturday, June 14, 2008

thanks to my "village"

Thanks Bennett for inviting me to the Pawnshop Kings show. It was really good.

And thanks Joanne for coming with me, because I needed "going out accountability."

Otherwise it would have been all too likely that I would've decided not to go and sat home and watched Dirty Jobs.

And finally a big big thanks to Kevin's parents that watched my little ticking time bombs tonight. Especially since I accidentally locked Baby C's (precious precious) blankie in the car and took the keys with me to Santa Cruz.
I'm sorry about that, and I'm sorry I was late getting back.
And THANK YOU FOR CLEANING MY KITCHEN!



Tomorrow morning, I will try the unthinkable. Pushing buttons for church service with the babies for 30 minutes before the sunday school teachers get there.
So many wires and so many shiny expensive devices.
And then I have to keep them both awake until 12:30.
I'll let you know how it turns out...

No comments: