Thursday, January 29, 2009

the first of many sleepless days

Neither of them napped today.

And Baby R has molars coming in, an serious nasal drippage.

I repeat, no one napped.

Lots of yelling, lots of crying.

I want a cinnabon and a blanket and a few hours of Office reruns to heal me.


Oh, and did I mention I am the official Chairman of Marketing for the 2009 Silicon Valley AIDS Walk? Yeah, it happened. No matter how little time I have, I can't let the ugly graphics happen again. I'm the rookie on the team, and the only "faith-based" member.

But I can't think about that right now, I need Jim Halpert and Michael Scott.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! Jim Halpert and Michael Scott! Congrats on your super-riffic new position. Also, I think you are so B.A. for making that whole professional site. I'm sorry for no naps. Peace be with you. Hope today - friday- is better.