Sunday, January 11, 2009

it looks like it works

UPDATE!: IT WORKS!
www.pullittogether.com
I don't have any "meat" on it yet, but hey, it looks nice for now.




I designed my new web page for pullittogether.com .

I think it looks pretty good.

Now I need Kevin to make it function.

If you guys can think of any other things I do that I have forgotten, let me know, although I'm kind of running out of room at the bottom there.

At the moment I'm trying to use Google Apps and Google Page Creator, but they seem to not be communicating with each other. It's confusing. :/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops, I think facilitation is spelled wrong!

Aunt Dianne!

Anonymous said...

...forgot to tell you I LOVE the design, Charlie!

My Mid-Afternoon Daydream said...

lookin' good! i know it took a lot of time to get to where it is now - keep it up, it's so uber professional looking :o)

Anonymous said...

The design is as beautiful as you are!