Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Tuesday


This is the only picture I have this week, because our camera needs surgery. I've been told that the "E18" error on the camera means that there is debris stuck in the camera somewhere. And so that means until Kevin fishes it out, I have only my camera phone and my laptop camera.

We're dying eggs in this picture. We made really fancy sparkley ones a few days prior, and we even painted a little branch gold and hung them on it like an egg tree, but I took photos of that with my real camera. :/

Oh, wait, I just got some off my phone. The kids are nipping at my heels because they don't want me on the computer, I don't know how much more I can upload!...




This link may or may not work.

These links are camera phone videos of the hunting for eggs.

No comments: