Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Baby Tuesday

It's meager, I know.
I'll make up for it for next weeks Baby's First Valentines Tuesday.


This one is about a month old, but I don't think I posted it before. Granny G has a knack with the bug.



Springtime outfit bought by Auntie Dianne. She's wearing it now because she's a giaganto-baby. I'm sure many people will be glad to know that we no longer change her diaper on the dining room floor, but in her room with all the comfort of every stuffed animal and toy she owns.



He's wearing her in the pouch, but you just can't see her. This is outside the Dr. Pepper museum in Waco, Texas. We visited during a happy little detour between Austin and Dallas last month.

3 comments:

Sam said...

OMG! You so have to frame that picture for Granny G! That will be a picture Cricket may even like when she's older. I LOVE IT!

Schmancy said...

your baby is really cute. thanks for blogging about my store! check the blogs for more.....
schmancytoys.blogspot.com
plushyou.blogspot.com
fancyschmancypantsblog.blogspot.com

that will keep you busy. sorry :)

Bring your baby to Schmancy

A. Diabetic Person said...

I love that she's giving a peace sign in the spring outfit picture.

Well either that or she's saying, "I just went #2"