Tuesday, February 07, 2006

fear not

It's pledge week here at Pull It Together and we'll get back to your regularly scheduled Baby Tuesday post in a moment but first we'd like to take a few minutes of your time to explain the importance of being a member and supporting public blogging...

Ok truthfully, the baby photos are on "the server" and I'm not sure how to get to that.
I'm literally holding the baby with my left arm as I type this so I'll be figuring that out later this afternoon.

...so if you enjoy blogs such as this, why don't you pick up the phone right now and give us a call, make your pledge and support quality blogging....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog (and those of some of your friends, too!)... do I still need to call you???

Don't Stop - - I wouldn't be able to stand not seeing Cricket every Tuesday!!

Aunt Dianne