Saturday, February 04, 2006

A is for...well I'd better not say!

I apparently went too far with the acronym generator, because it has insulted me!
CColorful
HHonest
AAwkward
RRare
LLegendary
IIndustrious
EEasy







Colorful, why yes thank you I think so.
Honest, as honest as I can be without making people cry.
Awkward, most definitely!
Rare, aye aye, not another person with my name exists!
Legendary, oh, you flatter me, I really think that's overdoing it.
Industrious, now, Mr. Acronym Generator, you're really off the mark, I think you should just stop now..
Easy,...what?- What? I've just been defamed by an internet bot!

If you had a face, I would slap it with a glove.

3 comments:

Sam said...

but have you been considered both natural and unnatural at the same time?
P Proud
E Enjoyable
N Natural
G Grungy
U Unnatural
I Irresistible
N Noisy
R Rich
A Arty
N Naughty
T Tender
S Shiny

WTF is shiny?

Charlie said...

yeah wow, yours is really off! Except maybe noisy! lol.

Sam said...

wha...are you saying I'm not Enjoyable, Irresistible, or shiny?

WTF?