Thursday, July 19, 2007

best things come to those who are cheapskates



Here's baby R's new dresser!
It was $5 and missing a leg at a garage sale last saturday.

A makeshift leg was in one of the drawers and the lady had already sanded it down-- good enough for me.

I had no way to get it home so another woman volunteered to drive it to my house (shweet!)

There was still a little bit of tangerine paint in the garage leftover from painting baby C's room a couple of years ago, so badda-bing, glue the leg on, badda-boom roll some paint on it....

Now we got ourselves a place to put blankies and sweaters.


Yes, that is a plastic garbage bag under the dresser because the cat is still peeing in his room, in that corner. At least now it won't get in the carpet. gah! what I put up with!
Anyone want to give psycho cat a good home?
Or better yet, does anyone want a black cat fur hat?
I can accommodate either one.

5 comments:

laura said...

LOVE IT!!!

oh, and tell baby r thanks for the card! he is too cute!

i'll take a fur cat hat in large.

Leigh said...

This may sound silly, but there is some great kitty litter that helps bring the cat back to her box. Our kitty was protesting by peeing on the living room carpet. I switched to Cat Attract Litter, started scooping every day and no more peeing on the carpet! Here's the link to the litter (I found it at PetSmart) : http://www.preciouscat.com/

Sam said...

I just read an article that said some cats start peeing in other places b/c where the litter box is too noisy...I think where your's is might qualify for that...is there anywhere else you could move it that the dogs can't get it? Like up on something?

Unknown said...

good thing you know cat experts...get that feline in check.

I love the dresser and the "Texas" star ;)

Anonymous said...

I feel your "cat-pain" because Tigger has recently decided that he needs to poop in "my" lavender bedroom!! I don't know what his problem is, but he better knock it off or he'll be going on a one way road-trip!! Mom