Monday, July 09, 2007

Baby Tuesday

The babies attended their first rock concert last Tuesday-- did I take photos?
No.

And then the next day we went tour neighborhood block party where there were lots of other babies and a jump house, etc.-- did I take photos?
No.

But fun was had.


"Ok, for this next play we're gonna run it down the field! Kangaroo-rat, llama, you guys run defense and me and unicorn butt will do a punt fake..."


For once, he's not on the recieving end of eye poking (from Baby C).



It was a cute moment, and I took alot of pictures, okay?
Man, look at that melon head. So cute.


"send for help, I'm strapped down"



Guess which is Kevin, and which is me...
...Ok, the pink bow gave it away.
I have included them for reference.



I can see a little mommy-Baby C likeness, no?


See that little blue dinosaur on the left hand side? Baby C bopped that thing over and over and over when she was his size so it doesn't chirp anymore. I called the company and asked for a replacement "little blinky dinosaur" part. Racket.



she has her TV and he has his, which is her.


Look at those thighs that I have to CRAM in the bumbo! When I pick him up, the bumbo comes with him. Hence, he doesn't care for the bumbo very much.


Typical scene of my workplace.


It's like he's asking another baby at a stoplight if he wants to race.
Peel out!


Even the Elmo trator-beam cannot keep Baby C from meddling in Baby R's toys.
Good thing he likes it.


Anyone who uses sippy cups or any plastic cups read this!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Is that Kev-O in that johnny-jump-up toy? Because that picture soooooo reminds me of Baby C!

Unknown said...

man, when you put soooo much stuff as one entry it is so hard to adequately comment! First of all, you kids are so cute that I want to put butter on them then nibble on their feet. Secondly, I like the outfit that bug is wearing in the last pic. Third, I think it is super cool that Big R is at the point where he can sit up in stuff. Um, 4th, on that blog, I think I see a template for a tee pee...hmmmmm-huuummmm? hehe.