Monday, July 09, 2007

knowledge creates more work



By now, we've all heard about the melamine-pet-food problem, right?
Well I got to thinking about my melamine plates in my kitchen cabinet.
And how they say "not microwave safe" and how I microwave them all the time.
Hmm.

I have already ordered new bisphenol A-free baby bottles and sippy cups for the babies, and it only makes sense that I should get rid of the do-not-heat-melamine too.
Because honestly how useful is a plate you can't heat?

So then, I need new microwavable plastic plates, and the hunt was not an easy one.

It's between Corelle and MiracleWare.

I really wanted some that were made from corn polymers but alas, none suited my picnic plate needs.

Excellent cup review here.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

goodness! you give me tired-head.