Monday, July 30, 2007

Baby Tuesday

These photos were taken right before I took the disposable cameras from Hawaii in to be processed. I had a few photos left to use up. They ended up being the cutest ones out of all three rolls.








Yes, I may have cut her bangs a little too short, but that's what happens when my "client" looks down while I'm cutting her hair. It's a 1920's cut, I cut the rest to make it work.


I've been telling her how helpful Baby S is around the house so she pitched it and helped sweep the porch...kinda. Okay, the highlight of the film really is how many bows she has in her hair.



Can you feel the love? (Sometimes she comes across a bib and insist that I put it on her. I guess she thinks she might find some yogurt or soup in her toy box and needs to be ready for it)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh Yeah! The bangs are shorter than if she had cut them herself!!! I think I need to come out there and protect Cricket from Charlie-Scissorhands! GG

Unknown said...

so my niece is now a flapper? whatever you gotta do to the doo.

anyhoo...that last video is pretty cute...i like when she stares you down at the end and then randomly says, "couch."

won tong said...

HEY CHARLIE CAN YOU COME OVER AND GIVE KEMO ONE OF THOSE BANG CUTS...RIGHT NOW HE HAS A CONE AND IS LIKE MR. MUKLE THE BLIND MAN...ASK GG WHO MR. MUCKLE IS? I JUST LOVE HEARING HER TALK AND THOSE BIG BROWN BEAUTIFUL EYES... BABY R HAS GOT A FABULOUS ATTENTIVE SISTER.