Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Baby Tuesday


The drool has begun, and with it the omni-bib. Minutes after this pic was taken, he mini-barfed and I was grateful for the bib.


"I can't be bothered to look at you now, Mother. Really, can you come back another time? I'm busy with my plastic bugs."


Crush the bugs!


"No, now listen, I'm looking at this fish tank. No photos, please."


You might have seen these cool shoes on another baby in another state.


Bad hair day for Baby C, and completely my fault.


Coming to theaters this fall, in Baby C's cinematic debut, "Duck and Undercover."
It's a cop buddy flick, they're all the same...


What? He's tall.
Well, he's tall if you stand him up.
And maybe someday he'll be Mr. Basketball and I'll show this photo at the team dinner at the end of the season...or maybe he'll become a circus performer and this outfit will mean nothing.

3 comments:

Samantha P.M. said...

HA! I love your thoughts on that last photo!

What about if he becomes a wicked cool guitar player? :)

Unknown said...

awe...hoops...he'll probably be good at everything, just like his sister ;)

Anonymous said...

Ransom has grown so much just since I left. I miss Cricket and my baby!!!!! Mom