Monday, July 23, 2007

Baby Tuesday

I'm sleepy and I have given myself 8 minutes to blog before bed, here goes...

We went back to the Seymour Center, where we had our wedding reception.
They didn't remember much, seeing that they were just little eggs back then.






Touching starfish, sea sponges, hermit crabs and the wooden puzzle likenesses of them only lasted 45 minutes. Then she and Baby R got crunk. Adios Seymour!



Like lookin' in a mirror, except cuter.



Everyone was belly-up...even Franklin whose paw can be seen in the very bottom of the picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep...that second picture of baby R is the spitting image of you...andI think he may have your personality too...

Sandi

Unknown said...

Scout has that puzzle in the picture...you bought it for her :)

Baby R is coming along and looking more like an individual instead of just a be-bey.

Anonymous said...

Cricket and Ransom seem to be trying to communicate their need for their "GG". I miss my little pumkins so much!! I hope you put the picture of Richie & GG in Cricket's room so she'll remember us!! Mom