Wednesday, December 05, 2007

speaking of eel-y pouty things

I found one in my hallway this morning.
It seems he wandered in looking for shelter.


Okay, honestly can you believe my chi-weenie managed to do this on his own?
Because he did.
I really did find him like this when I opened our bedroom door and it totally freaked me out. I didn't know what it was, but it was moving.
He stuffed his head into the arm of Baby R's new hoodie that was laying outside his door in the hallway, because he accidentally got locked out of his bathroom blanket nest last night.

Mojito takes pathetic to a whole new level.

2 comments:

M.K.A.E.W. said...

That is hilarious!

Trina Merry said...

I tell you that dog knows no end!
I have to say I panicked at first because I thought it was, in fact, Baby R--- though I can see why you'd think the whole cyber-boggle find had come to life to bite you in the *?#!
Houdini weenie! Someone hand those dogs a future!