Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Baby Tuesday

Merry Christmas. Baby Tuesday's better late than tomorrow, right?

We're a little worn out. The babies are in bed. They got tucked in early because it was a non-nap day, all around.

I'll be honest, I just took these photos and videos this morning and I've barely looked at them. They are in random order. Me sleepy.


Mom, that red, white and blue horsey book was probably his favorite toy today. That is, if you're not counting empty boxes and crumpled paper. Those can't be beat when you're a baby.


He looks a little sweaty, doesn't he?


Can you tell I let her eat some (alot of) chocolate out of her stocking?
Like the bunny slippers? I bought those at the drug store.


Gigi got Baby C some good stuff. That Sesame camp out thing was so fun that all four of us wanted to play with it.


Thank you Auntie RoRo for the water table!
They have no idea that it'll be more fun with water in it.


Yes, he has a tie on, and it's on the side. 'Like he's had a rough day and he just kicked off his shoes and loosened his tie.(His neck was a little too far for the shirt to close at the top.)
Look at them, so cute.



This wasn't the look I wanted him to have in his "baby's 1st Christmas" photos-- the heather grey football T-shirt and giant drool stain. But it was a little hectic keeping everything on track this morning. He's lucky he has a shirt on at all.


Look! He claps! Everytime he does it I make everyone stop what they're doing to look at him and praise him. Cute little puppy, he is.


"You mean, my food belongs on a plate? That's what this is? Well alright."


Excellent choice, Mom. She loves the book.

BTW, Sandi, she wore her pink furry sweater you gave her for the rest of the day, but I forgot to take photos.










This ieo was taken a few days ago. Kevin cracks up when Baby R does this and insisted I film him. I call it "the goldfish move."


This was a couple of days ago too. I order to keep her focused on eating her breakfast, instead of wandering around, I suggested that we give her bunny breakfast too. Before I started filming it was much cuter, and she was very pleased to help her bunny eat his baby carrot.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like I was right there on Christmas Day. Thanks for posting all the fun even though you were tired. How fun to orchestrate your own little Christmas morning with the babes. I mean, you must have been planning this all for years!

Sam said...

Such cuteness! But...I'm confused, I thought you were avoiding the whole Santa thing...no? Did she discover him? I miss you guys!! I'm going to try and get up there a weekend in January with your belated present!!