Friday, July 08, 2005

I am now going to pretend I'm on a talk show

Charlie: Hey, it's great to be here! Thank you, you're a great audience, wow.

Conan: Charlie it's great to have you on the show.

Charlie: Thanks! Wow your hair is so much bigger in person...

1. How do you spell your name backwards?
Aslrahc (totally unintelligible, and deifnitely no Nosilla)

2. Where were your parents born?
Um, I think both in El Paso. Aurora, can I have a confirmation on that?

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A photo of a pug. What?

4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Chuy's in Dallas. Pink Godzilla here.

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Ugh, don't get me started about the elusive public pools around here, grrr.

6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yeah, and my family loves to tell everyone how bad I was playing Cinderella's mom.

7. How many kids do you want?
Dos, por favor.

8. Type of music you dislike most?
I concur with the angry man music, also Ragtime is horrible. Pop country too.

9. Are you registered to vote?
Yeah

10. Do you have cable?
To my detriment.

11. Have you ever ridden on a mop?
What in the hell?

12. Ever prank call anybody?
Possibly, I know that my friends had 3 way calling when I was younger and we were bored alot. Prank calling makes me tense now.

13. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I've bungeed jumped. I'd sky dive if it was free. I'm not gonna pay to fall to the ground.

14. Furthest place you ever traveled?
Togo, Africa

15. Would you consider a tatoo?
The question is, would I consider a second. I do consider it, but I probably won't.

16. Do you have a garden?
By proxy. It's Kevin's and I enjoy the fruits of his labor. Mmm parsnips.

17. What's your favorite comic strip?
Bizarro

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yes, thank you RISD education!

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Whatever and whenever I damn well please.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Batman Begins

21. Favorite pizza topping?
Cheese and peperoni, I'm normal.

22. Chips or popcorn?
Chips! Although it has been ages since I've had them, I long for cool ranch doritos. Why can't they be good for me?

23. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
This question is just too dumb. And no.

24. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Kinda, not really. No.

25. apple juice or orange juice?
Orange (sorry I couldn't be clever there)

26. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
Kevin. We went to Chevy's, only because it was open late on a Sunday.

27. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Symphony...do they sill make those? Dang, those were good.

28. Twinkie OR HO-HO?
If a food has the word HO in it, it's okay by me.

29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Yesterday morning! I fried a green tomato from the backyard. It was a country moment.

30. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yes, for reciting Japanese Poetry. How frickin goofy and non athletic am I?! I still have it.

31. Are you a good cook?
Yes. Hmph!

32. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Obviously this interview was conceived in Oregon.

33. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
No, but I desperately want a Ronco Food Dehydrator. Beef Jerky can me mine, at anytime!

34. Sprite or 7-up?
Sprite, whatever.

35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Thank heavens no.

36. Last thing you bought at a Walgreens?
Sunblock for Sensitive Skin.

37. Ever thrown up in public?
No I don't believe I have. Another thing to be thankful.

38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
Why can't I have both? I'v already got one (that's right, I said it!)

39. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Beware of overtly attractive men.

40. Can ex's be friends?
Yeah I guess.

41. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My dad.

42. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby?
Nope, bald like George Castanza...even less actually.

43. What message is on your answering machine?
Kevin: "Hi we screen our calls, give it your best shot."

44. What was the name of your first pet?
Bear the mutt. He didn't love us.

45. What topic can you discuss with strangers but not with friends?
Um, nothing. I'm an open book.

46. What was the worst name you were ever called on the playground?
I didn't get called names. I was bigger than all the other kids.

47. Is it acceptable to give someone else parenting advice before being a parent?
In my head, yes.

47 questions?...well ok.

2 comments:

A. Diabetic Person said...

Was Conan as pale in person as he appears on TV?

I loved this, btw

Unknown said...

um, dad was born in Texarkana. the teacher gives you a 50%.