Wednesday, July 06, 2005

yahoo representin'

Look what photo showed up first on the yahoo photo news highlights! I've done that! I couldn't get the caption to link so here it is: Tubers float down the Guadalupe River, Wednesday, July 6, 2005, in New Braunfels, Texas. Wednesday's weather was partly cloudy and reached a high of 101 degrees.
I want to go tubing...I wonder if I can do that here, I must investigate. I worry that around here in fancy-pants land that it has to involve a catamaran or a kayak or something high class to be allowed.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my gosh, I was supposed to do that this weekend with a friend and her friends in New Braunfels.
The reason I declined was that her friends drink a lot, and I don't like the idea of young drunk people in a river. I haven't been a lifeguard since I was 17 and I didn't have time to take a refresher CPR course before the trip.

Sam said...

We had tubing in AZ...perhaps uptight NorCal has it too??

ro said...

I've been tubing in TX and in AZ. I guess I'm a show off. Anyway, charlie if you come back to Texas for like more than 38 hours, we could do a tubing trip! Get your crap in a pile for next summer!

ro said...

ps. we'll leave the critters with GRANDMA!

tricia said...

come on down, we,ll do the comal river which flows in to the guadelupe and is spring fed NO SNAKES..