Wednesday, July 06, 2005

yahoo representin'

Look what photo showed up first on the yahoo photo news highlights! I've done that! I couldn't get the caption to link so here it is: Tubers float down the Guadalupe River, Wednesday, July 6, 2005, in New Braunfels, Texas. Wednesday's weather was partly cloudy and reached a high of 101 degrees.
I want to go tubing...I wonder if I can do that here, I must investigate. I worry that around here in fancy-pants land that it has to involve a catamaran or a kayak or something high class to be allowed.

4 comments:

A. Diabetic Person said...

Oh my gosh, I was supposed to do that this weekend with a friend and her friends in New Braunfels.
The reason I declined was that her friends drink a lot, and I don't like the idea of young drunk people in a river. I haven't been a lifeguard since I was 17 and I didn't have time to take a refresher CPR course before the trip.

Sam said...

We had tubing in AZ...perhaps uptight NorCal has it too??

Unknown said...

I've been tubing in TX and in AZ. I guess I'm a show off. Anyway, charlie if you come back to Texas for like more than 38 hours, we could do a tubing trip! Get your crap in a pile for next summer!

Unknown said...

ps. we'll leave the critters with GRANDMA!