Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I always say "you can't trust a well dressed man"

I watch "Ambush Makeover," I do, it makes me all the dumber for it, but I keep watching. What I have learned is that there are way more male make-up artists out in the world than I ever imagined.
I have a problem with this. I would feel like a failure as a woman if a man could do my makeup better than I can. A man can decorate my house, teach me how to dance, even dress me, but in my mind only a woman should do my make-up.

2 comments:

won tong said...

I LOVE WILLIAM WALLEY AND GIGI! WATCH ALL THE TIME.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie, My husband gave me your name as a soon-to-be mom at Westgate. We go there and his website is uglyorangetruck.com. I would encourage you to join the MOPS group that meets two Fridays a month, there are also other groups, playgroups, etc. with Moms under 30. SO far, I have met about 4 moms under thirty at Westgate. I'd love to meet you - what service do you go to? Maybe our families could have lunch together after church sometime. I have a 21 month old, and we're trying for another one! Glad to know another Westgater - hope to get to meet you soon. Emily Kilburn