Sunday, August 21, 2005

ow.


My fingers have been swelling for some time now. A few months really, but now towards the bitter end of the pregnancy, my wedding-ring-finger has swollen so much that I've been getting blisters. So I thought it was time to get it off. Bad idea!!! Although the photo does not show the purple discoloration, my finger is much worse for wear after Kevin and I tried to get it off. I thought I was going to pass out it hurt so bad. We tried ice and soap and nothing helped. I talked to some women this afternoon and they both said they had to have their wedding rings cut off when they were pregnant. I really don't want to, symbolically and all it seems wrong, to *saw it off,* but it really hurts. ouchie. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

laura said...

this picture should be in some kind of pregnancy manual...take your rings off NOW, pregos! i hope something works...that looks very painful. :(

Anonymous said...

if it is not too late; try windex; this is how I get my rings off...
Great Aunt Sandi

won tong said...

CHARLIE THATS SWOLLEN JUST SHOWED UNC GEO. UGH.. USE COOKING OIL OR OLIVE OIL PRAY AND USE VASELING EITHER SOAK IN COLD WATER AND YANK.. LOVE ANNE