Monday, June 12, 2006

Baby Tuesday, early bird special

Since the laptop is still in the electronic ICU, I am at the mercy of Kevin's work laptop and only when he's home and sets it up for me because it's Linux and has all kinds of crazy passwords. Therefore, instead of waiting until tomorrow evening to beg him to let me use his computer, I begged him tonight to upload the files for an early Baby Tuesday.

She's 9 months old now. Which means she still can't walk or talk. But she can kinda stand on her own, feed herself and feed the dogs even better. She now despises anything on her head, so hats are off the menu for a while.







What was I thinking filming this sideways? Duh!
Anyway, this showcases her new "Cri-kee" toy I bought off of Ebay for her. (It's the lucky cricket from Mulan)




I filmed this one tonight. Today was a little disorganized. Naps and feeding schedules were secondary to running kitchen remodeling errands. Not that she didn't get naps and food, but they came at odd hours so she was up kinda late. She thinks everything is funny right before she crashes.

3 comments:

laura said...

her top is awesome! we were commenting the other day that c has the best clothes.

you're so lucky that she goes to bed all giggly...not so for us!

Unknown said...

ok, ok, ok she looks like you. It has finally hit me. When I look at those two first pics...I see baby charlie in the eyes and her head :) She is the perfect blend of you both!

G$ said...

I can't wait to get my hands on my precious grandbaby!! I'm coming Cricket!!!! Spoil, spoil, spoil. That is my mission.