Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Baby Tuesday

Just one video this week. Next week she'll be 9 months old so I'll be sure to take lots of photos.


I saw this chair at IKEA a couple of months ago. I didn't even look at the price (which was high) and thought "oh that's an older kids chair," and laughed when I saw kids jump in them and shut the front.
Then IKEA had a sale, a sale to astound even the seasoned bargain hunter. The pod chairs were on sale big time, and if there was ever a time to get one, the time was now!
And look, even though she can't get in or out of it on her own, she loves it.

And yes she's wearing a bow on her head because no matter how much pink or floral print I put her in, people still say "what a cute boy" I guess because her hair's so short? JRock bought the bow for her, btw.



AND! Thank you to Great Aunt Tricia in San Antonio for sending Cricket shwag! I love it!! I feel presure to name the next baby Cingular so there won't be jealousy. :D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cricket looks so "grown up!" I love her and I love her in the pod. What a cutie my favorite niece is. And, I think you spend like everyday at Ikea..??

What is the Cricket shwag? I didn't see it.

Charlie said...

Oh it was like a cup some magnets, a pen, a button, etc that said "Cricket", or even better "go cricket!" :)

Sam said...

I'm LOVING the coordination of the Pod chair w/the rest of the room (like I would expect any less from Lou!)

A. Diabetic Person said...

She puked on you after that video was shot, didn't she.
I would have puked if you spun me around that much.

She's a beautiful little pea :)

Mrs. H said...

Love the pod! She looked like she was having a grand ol' time.