Monday, June 19, 2006

If you're a hairdresser, stop reading this now.

I will probably welch on this decree, but I'm saying it anyway:
I am never going back to a hairdresser!
I did my own hair this afternoon and it came out exactly how I wanted it.
9 months ago I spent $130.00 to go to a "good" hairdresser to get the same look, but she didn't do it right, condescended me and kept me in a chair for 4 hours.

Today's coiffure by moi only cost 10 bucks.

And it looks like this!




Perfect! I always do my hair better than anyone else.
I may have slightly dyed the shower pink, but it was worth it.
(and yes I had a little photo party with me and the dogs.)

8 comments:

laura said...

it totally rules.

e$ cuts my hair. i keep telling him he needs to go to beauty school because he does such a good job on his own, and now mine! free haircuts are awesome.

Unknown said...

It looks fantastic. You did really, really good...especially for 10 dolla.

I really like how you made all those sexy poses to the camera all by yourself. It reminds my of when we we little tykes and you could entertain yourself for hours...I guess nothing has changed...haha.

Unknown said...

ok, you probably weren't making sexy poses when you were like 7 and you surely didn't have a digy cam, so I guess some things have changed.

G$ said...

Holy Frickin Moly!! Way to bust out. I'm glad my daughters know how to live life in the crazy lane!!! It looks really good. Mom

Anonymous said...

your hair color is cool..and it would cost big bucks to duplicate it...what I want to know is how do I get a picture on the comments?
GR8 Aunt Sandi

Charlie said...

Dang, I wasn't going for sexy, but I'll take it. I was trying to take photos that didn't look like *I* took them, ha.
And Sandi, you need to have your own blog to have the little pic. Like Mom "has a blog" but she doesn't post anything on it.

Sam said...

OMG I friggin love it! I've been dying to go RED...but I'm way too chicken...and I think I would get in a LOT of trouble because I see our clients every day...damn girl, that's AWESOME hair!

Unknown said...

I keep threatening to get blue streaks in my hair, but nobody believes I would do it.