Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Baby Tuesday

Hi, howarya'?
We've got 3 videos and two pics.

We got back from her 9 month check up with very little crying. The doctor needed to prick her finger and she didn't peep. Very strange!
I was little embarrassed that she still had the temporary dinosaur tattoo on her arm and fish on her back but they didn't come off as easily as I thought they would in the bath. I'm sure they're weren't surprised considering I'm her mother.

In news, she's standing by herself and she took her first successful no-cry bath! Woo!






Cousin Scoutie is the baby with the pool. We just have the front yard and the dog's water bowl to play in.



(Our pot rack hasn't been installed yet, can you tell?)

2 comments:

G$ said...

I just showed Scout her cousin's new tricks and she liked the videos. I can't wait to spoil, spoil, spoil my Cricket!!

Unknown said...

Scout saw her bugaboo stand before i did. Congratulations to little c for the standing! i'm such a proud aunt.