Sunday, June 04, 2006

No Solicitors



Any of you that are Myspace have probably had some band you don't know, ask to be your "friend."

No, on principle, no.

But I must bring to your attention a one man band that has requested my friendship more than once, and can't take no for an answer.
3CE

How did you find me? What qualified me as a potential fan? I wonder.

Your music isn't completely horrible. You're probably a nice guy too, but your press shots are too Teen Beat for my taste.
But all I am is another tick mark on your friend score so that you can show record labels how many people like your music so you can make more money, I'm sorry C3PO, or whoever you are, I won't be your friend, and I won't buy your long distance or your floor cleaner.

Try the girls on the next pages who can't wait to get home from school so they can watch TRL.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

at least he's cute. i get friend requests from random 30-something brothas.

G$ said...

i just wanted to show off my new profile pic. I'm cool, right?

Charlie said...

My mommy has a blog! Hurry and write a post!