Thursday, September 06, 2007

and now, a metaphor

It's really a simile, but the word metaphor is better, simile always sounded like smiley to me.

This is a surveillance photo I took of a certain penguin-lovin'-friend's make-up box.
I had to get a shot of it, because when I saw it on my bedroom floor, my mouth dropped open.

Good gracious, that is lot of makeup.

Coincidentally I have felt very silly for participating in so many social networking sites.
First it's Blogger, which is just my blog, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't browse other blogger blogs.
Then it was MySpace.
Then Yahoo 360.
Then MyFamily.com
And now I've joined Facebook.

That is to say, I've got alot of places in which I need to maintain my image, or often enough, my coolness.
I like all of them --well Yahoo 360 is lame but I guess if you have a yahoo account you have a 360 acct.

Are they not like a glut of internet make-up? (Bam! Simile!)
I think I need an expandable 3 tier case to keep up with all of my About Me's, Favorite Books, and Interests.

That's as deep as my literary device goes...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice metaphor...you are so witty