Monday, September 24, 2007

Baby Tuesday

It has been suggested that I put the baby news before the photos.
So be it!

Baby C recognizes new four sided shape, and it's not a square, find out at ten, your news is next!...

She recognized a diamond shape today after I pointed one out once.
That was my big deal for the day.
I live a mild life.

She also no longer calls mountains "big dirt," she calls them "mountains."


I could easily make these next four pictures into a comic strip, but some part of me thinks they are too cute to spoil.




Man, cute.
(And it wasn't cold enough to warrant that hat, but she likes it)



All you have to do is look at him and say his name in a happy voice and he's ecstatic!



Finger painting was a hit!
She didn't want to be photographed while creating-- somehow I became the her paparazzi.
I had to promise we would paint more tomorrow.

Speaking of that look what I found.

And when I called her pediatrician's after hours line, the operator said "Oh, like Young and the Restless! I love her."






3 comments:

KAI said...

I have always loved her name - see, I am validated!

Unknown said...

daaang my neice and nephew are adorb!

My Mid-Afternoon Daydream said...

i like your little comic quips!

big dirt is great :o)