Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Baby Tuesday...in progress

Lots of material here today, pour yourself a drink and get comfy.




We had dinner with another family with a baby girl and boy that are nearly the exact same ages and Baby C and Baby R. We forced them to be friends!


tiny tomato harvesting at Grandma T's





"Just try n' strap me down like Baby J!
It won't happen! I'm an animal! I gotta look busy!"


They look like they've been caught in the act.


Thank heaven she loves to brush her teeth, let's hope it lasts.


eBay impulse buy #37
My justification: it was cheap, and Baby R can wear it too, since it's for a boy anyway.


a thousand words (Sesame Street is playing on the laptop)


Zebra print skirt, garage sale $1 !






(Baby R thinks he can stand at anytime)
Thanks to Auntie Anne who sent the ball popper! I couldn't wait any longer we had to open it! They love it.



In other news:
Baby C sleeps in her big twin bed now!!!
And by sleep, I mean, can't open her door to escape and eventually decides to sleep in her bed because the crib is now in Baby R's room. As I type this she is "napping", which means she scurries around her room playing with her toys for a couple of hours until I come back in to get her. Good enough for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love all the pics and videos. Of course I can never get enough!!! Happy 2nd birthday to my first-born grandaughter!! Will be looking for pics/videos of the big day. Posted 9/13/07 Mom

Unknown said...

Cool ball gift from Anne...she is one heck of an aunt/great aunt/grandma :) I love how R moves. I think waiting to visit you guys is going to work out great since R is bigger and can sit. Nice. The video of C licking and saying no camera, made me laugh.