Tuesday, September 11, 2007

now leaving Procrasti-Nation, Drive Safely

I've been putting off painting the cow/pig meat charts on our kitchen wall for about nine months.
But tonight! I began it!

I give you phase one:

It kinda looks like the cow is standing on the pig...hmmm...I'll address that later...


And here is Kevin milking the cow, despite it's lack of teets.

I wanted to pull and all-nighter and get it done tonight, but I was starting to hallucinate from the cheap can of paint I found in the garage so I'm airing out my head for now.

Baby C desperately wanted to help. And even worse, she's seen me drawing/painting on the walls, so I'm sure she'll monkey-do some "art" herself in the near future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great art work although I'm not sure what is going on! Way to get the job done. Mom

Charlie said...

Mom, it's a meat chart.
Soon there will never be a question as to where the flank steak comes from.

My Mid-Afternoon Daydream said...

Yay!!!

It's begun!! Ha ha, this made my day :o)

Maybe you could tape off an area of C's wall just for her - I'm SURE she would stay within the lines.

Unknown said...

flank steak...yes...i need to know