Tuesday, September 11, 2007

hee haw!

This afternoon as I was making chocolate turtle and frog cherry cordials for the tot's birthday cake, a strange thing happened.
Even though I bought Ghiradelli white chocolate to use, something in the taste reminded me of a donkey. Along with the couple of flies pestering me while I cooked, I was suddenly whisked back to the livestock paddocks at the state fair.

Can anyone tell me why the chocolate tasted like how a donkey smells?

(and on a separate note, doesn't anyone else think that papayas taste like sweaty gym socks?)

2 comments:

laura said...

my husband once told me he ate a sandwich that "tasted like a photocopy". we also have had the discussion of how zinc throat lozenges taste like quarters.

yeah, we're weird, just like you. :)

Unknown said...

Brandon thinks mangos and peaches taste like cheese.

Personally, I don't know what kind of cheese he's been eating...